- To prepare and conduct medical examination and treatment for high performance athletes using scientific methods and measures to help improve the performance of athletes within our expectations.
- To identify and develop new talent at grassroots approach and the application of sports science to produce a national sports star prospect in the future.
- To provide support, advice, consultancy and related references in science, medicine and technology to athletes and sports players and sports States with a clear scientific base.
- To act as a center of information and resource center for the country’s sports collection, storage, publication and dissemination of sports information and maintenance of records on all matters relating to national sports accurately and comprehensively.
- To conduct and coordinate research activities, innovation and professional development in the field of sports science, sports medicine and other related fields in phases that we have set.