MR. NIK HARIS BIN NIK IBRAHIM
Director of Finance Division
PN. NOR SUHAILA BINTI MOHAMED NOOR
Head of Financial Management Department
MS NABILA BINTI MUHAMAD RADZI
Head of Accounts Department
MRS. ZURINA BINTI OMAR
Head of Procurement Department
Ensuring the management of Finance and Accounting of the National Sports Institute is implemented efficiently and properly in accordance with the rules and procedures in force. This Division is divided into three (3) Departments; Financial Management, Accounts and the Business Development. The main roles and functions of these departments are as follows: –
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Assist management in planning acquisitions and expenditures in an efficient and orderly manner and to render financial support to all Divisions/Center/Department in the Institute so that all activities and programs are implemented effectively and efficiently. Function Manage the procurement and purchase of supplies and services for the Institute through procurement procedures for the following: –
- Direct Purchase;
- Bidding; and
- Organize the Institute’s Bidding Committee;
- Organize the Institute’s Procurement Boards A and B for Tenders;
- Manage the monitoring, collection and coordination of the Institute’s acquisition information;
- Manage the Institute’s registry of suppliers;
- Manage the Institute’s payment of all claims for services and supplies;
- Manage the Institute’s payments such as emoluments, bills, claims and other personnel costs;
- Preparing the Institute’s annual budget; and
- To provide advice on financial management.
Ensure the Institute’s accounting and financial management systems are accurate and in compliance with the rules in force and provide accurate accounting data and accounting information for the preparation of the Institute’s Financial Statements on a timely basis.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December for the Institute;
- Manage the Institute’s accounting and financial reporting;
- Prepare the Institute’s bank reconciliation statements;
- Make investments involving financial instruments on behalf of the Institute; and
- Issuing official receipts for the Institute.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Plan, manage and monitor the Institute’s programs/development projects under the Ninth Malaysia Plan (RMK-10) and (RMK -11).
- Plan, coordinate and execute all matters of commercialization, business and sponsorship as well as the implementation of business processes at the Institute.
- Plan and coordinate the budget preparation for the Institute’s programs/development projects (Annual & Five Year Development Plan);
- Coordinating the information in the Project Monitoring System (SPP II);
- Monitor the expenditure performance of the Institute’s programs/projects;
- Managing the Institute’s Development Committee Meeting;
- Coordinate the evaluation of the Institute’s programs/development projects;
- Planning and coordinating the preparation of the Budget for the programs/development projects, commercialization, business and sponsorship of the Institute;
- Undertake strategic planning and implementation of development programs/projects commercialization, business and sponsorship of the Institute;
- Coordinate and provide Business Performance Indicators Indices (KPI); and
- Manage the Institute’s Business Development Committee Meetings.