- Students who are studying at public/private university, local or foreign.
- Students who have obtained CGPA 2.8 and above. For students who have a CGPA of less than 2.8 is also subject to other criteria as well as the strong interest and agreed by the Institute.
- Students can apply for any Division / Department / Center considers appropriate to the course (subject to availability).
- Students will participate in practical training together with the specified office hours on weekdays.
- Practical training period is in accordance with the date specified by Public / Private university.
- If the Institute receives a request less than 30 days prior to the practical training, the application will not be treated or processed.
- Starting in January 2016, the management decided to NOT pay allowance for practical training to students. Any changes will be communicated from time to time.
How to apply:
- Completing the Application Form (download the attachment below). Students only have to fill in the student information only.
- Include a letter of Practical Training from Coordinator for Public/Private university respectively.
- Provides a complete document that include information below:
- Personal information.
- Education information / Examination results.
- Co-curriculum involvement.
- Education reference.
After completed document on the 1, 2 and 3, please e-mail to [email protected] for further action.
Any change is subject to the terms set Human Resources Department, NSI. If there any enquiry please contact 03-8991 4531.
* Application form (Download)